The global landscape for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies continues to experience dynamic change. These changes include price pressure, outcomes-based reimbursement, and more restrictive policy that challenge sales and R&D productivity, as well as new technologies, treatment pathways, and personalized medicine advancements that unlock avenues for growth.
Kx Advisors supports large, mid-size, and small pharma and biotech companies with expert-driven insights to navigate the intersection of scientific, clinical, and business strategy.
How we support our biotech
and pharma clients
Kx Advisors works with high-growth and start-up clients who are at the cutting edge of innovation as well as those who want to grow and defend an established portfolio. We bring an experienced team with hybrid business and scientific backgrounds.
Our expertise includes:
- Asset identification and screening
- Benchmarking and competitive intelligence
- Brand planning and launch strategy
- Business development and licensing due diligence
- Franchise strategy and portfolio planning
- Market landscaping
- New indication assessments
- Pricing, reimbursement, and market access analysis
- Product forecasting and opportunity sizing
- Target product profile optimization
Our biotech and pharma experience
At Kx Advisors, our consultants bring experience from broad range of engagements supporting clients in the industry for over 35 years. We tailor our teams and research to match our clients’ needs, drawing on insights from stakeholders across the landscape, including key opinion leader physicians, patients and caregivers, payers, and industry experts.
Our experience includes:
- Orphan drugs
- Over the counter (OTC)
- Personalized medicine and companion diagnostics
- Small molecule drugs
Benefit from our therapeutic area
Our consultants bring a diverse background of scientific and business experience across several therapeutic areas.
We have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Endocrine and metabolic
- Infectious diseases
- Neurology and CNS
- Rare diseases
- Urology and women’s health